CSOs are encouraged to submit oral statements on the topics of the three separate panels of Istanbul Summit. The purpose of accepting such statements by the CSOs is to share different experiences, commitments or contributions to the humanitarian action, including recommendations, policy advices, innovative success stories, best practices or initiatives.
Please explain the general characteristics of the success stories or best practices, the issues faced and the strategies used by your CSO to overcome these challenges.
CSOs submitting their oral statements must adhere to the following guidelines:
Sign-up period for requests to make an oral statement: 1 MAY 2015
- CSOs shall submit their oral statements via this website.
- Oral statements will be delivered in English during the sessions.
- Oral statements should not exceed three minutes (that is, about two pages double-spaced using font size 12, Times New roman).
- Please use Times New Roman for your manuscript and double-space it. The start of a new paragraph should be indicated with a double line break.
- For each session, a limited number of statements will be selected due to time limit.
If you have questions concerning the submission of your statements, please contact